SSECO SOLUTIONS has added DEF equipment into its complete vehicle fueling and maintenance equipment offering. Most, if not all, fleet users will need DEF dispensing equipment for their diesel fleet. SSECO SOLUTIONS has been in the business of supplying the best available equipment to the industry for over 50 years. We have been successful enough at this to be nominated in INC Magazine in 2000.
SSECO SOLUTIONS offers vehicle fueling equipment such as tanks, pumps, piping, tank gauging/leak detection, fuel management and control, canopies and all of the accessories that go along with these items to make a system. We also offer vehicle maintenance equipment for the interior garage such as lubrication equipment pumps and reels, air compressors, carbon monoxide exhaust systems, trench drain, and oil water separators.
- Over 50 years of custom design and engineering experience
- UST Certified Installers
- AST Certified Inspectors
- Nominated to Inc Magazine year 2000 “Top Inner City Companies”
Our firm’s strength comes from combining industry experience with the best products our industry has to offer. Because of this combination and SSECO SOLUTIONS ability to offer solutions to a wide variety of system problems, we have been a company that many engineering companies go to, to help the engineer and furnish a complete system. Critical to the fast changing EPA and environmental regulations is SSECO SOLUTIONS ability to use our team of industry experience (combined personal experience over 100 years) with the quality products of our manufactures.
- David Chrien: 35 years industry experience, SSECO SOLUTIONS President, guest speaker to the Cleveland and Columbus chapters of the American Society of Plumbing Engineers, and a Certified Aboveground Tank Inspector.
- Diane Ludwig: 23 years experience, Executive Administrative Assistant to David Chrien.
- Joe Kubasky: 25 years experience, Warehouse/Shipping Manager.
- John Chrien: 55 years industry experience, past owner/president of SSECO SOLUTIONS, founder of SSECO SOLUTIONS.
- Daryl Shestina: 25 years industry experience, Service Manager, Registered Tank Inspector (Ohio), Certified AST Inspector.
Conveniently located ¼ mile from major Interstate 90 in Cleveland, Ohio. We pride ourselves in customer service, products, and completeness of systems offered. Our 50,000 square foot facility includes:
- Warehouse: 25,000 sq ft 1st floor space with rows of storage racks, 3 loading docks, several Towmotors, scales and UPS desk for material shipped to our customers.
- Office: 11,000 sq ft office with 2005 HP computers using Windows XP software. Latest technology printer/digital scanner.